Featured Post

BEHOLD, GOD EXALTETH BY HIS POWER

                   WHO TEACHETH LIKE HIM?                            JOB 36:22 -26 22 Behold, God exalteth by his power: who teacheth li...

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Don't Give Up In The Day Of Adversity!

                My Grace Is Sufficient

                        2 CORINTHIANS 12:9-10
   And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee:
   for my strength is made perfect in weakness. 
  
                             PHILIPPIANS 1:6
   Being confident of this very thing, that he  
   which hath begun a good work in you will
   perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. 

                         PROVERBS 2:1-6 
    My son, If thou wilt receive my words, and
    hide my commandments with thee;
    2 So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom,
    and apply thine heart to understanding;
    3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and 
    liftest up thy voice for understanding; 
    4 If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest 
     for her as for hid treasures;
    5 Then shalt thou understand the fear of the
    Lord, and find the knowledge of God. 
    6 For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his 
    mouth cometh knowledge and understand-
    ing.
    

No comments: